top of page
Excavator moving logs in forest

Contractors License

Get your contractor license and resellers permit in WA

Requirements for Contractors in Washington

If you plan on doing any trade services or construction work in Washington state you need your contractors license. If you plan on purchasing materials to resell in your end product, you'll want a resellers permit to avoid sales tax on the job supplies you purchase so you can charge the client tax on the entire transaction. 

We'll get your license ordered and registered with Department of Labor & Industries.

You'll need your contractors license prior to obtaining your resale certificate. Once that is complete we can get this ordered as well. 

You will need your insurance and bond or assignment of savings along with the application to apply. We are also certified notaries if you are local we can notarize your document for you.


Click Sign Up to get started! 

Need to form your company in Washington first? We can set it all up! Click here

Contractors License & Resale Certificate


- Complete application for contractor registration

- Notarize document if local to Enumclaw

- Mail in completed application with insurance cert, bond, and registration fee

- Apply for resellers permit

*WA Processing Fee sent by check or money order is not included $117.90

bottom of page